To all our customers,
Some information below on what Shurgard in the UK is doing to participate in the national effort to limit the spread of the COVID-19 (Coronavirus).
The health and safety of our customers and staff members are our top priority and we are closely following the recommendations from the government.
In order to continue to serve our customers and employees effectively, we have taken the following set of measures:
- Our reception areas are open.
- We also remain at your service via our website, by phone or mail.
- Please also use our contact form to get in touch.
Renting a storage unit
- You can continue to rent your storage unit online, in one of our locations or over the phone.
- You can still move in to your storage unit. No need to go to the shop for your move-in process.
- To assist in social distancing on site we will make an appointment for your move in.
Access to your storage unit
- Access hours remain unchanged, you can visit your storage unit as usual.
Hygienic measure in our facilities
- We maintain our cleaning measures in the most frequented places / surfaces: entrance code key pads, door handles, keyboards and elevators…
- Hand soap is provided in the toilets in order for customers to regularly wash their hands.
Future developments of these measures will be posted on our website.