Off to pastures new?
Let Shurgard look after your belongings.
Self-storage for travelling abroad and expats
Whether you’re away enjoying the expat life or the trip of a lifetime, being away is less stressful when you know your belongings are stored safely.
Self-storage makes sense for both renters and home owners who are travelling
- If you rent a room or a home: it can be easier to put your belongings into self-storage than trying to find people to look after them while you’re away. That way you won’t be imposing on friends or family.
- If you own your own home: it can make sense to rent out your property and get some income from it while you are away. But you won’t necessarily want your tenants to have access to your possessions. Keep them in storage instead.
How we can help you
Whether you are going for just a few weeks or months or for much longer, you can choose a flexible storage option with Shurgard.
- Store what you don’t want to take with you: from a few boxes to the contents of a whole house, we have a storage unit that meet your needs.
- You can get packing materials to protect your belongings: boxes, bubble wrap and sticky tape are available at all our locations.
- Pay by Direct Debit: avoid having to worry about monthly payments while you are away. Set up a direct debit and make payments automatic.
Why Shurgard is great for travellers
- You can reserve online – all available units and prices are shown online, including any special offers. You can book a unit instantly on our website.
- You don’t pay a deposit – we understand that you’ve got enough to pay for when you’re planning a trip or a move.
- Security measures in place – only you can access your unit. You get your own PIN code and all our sites are protected by CCTV.
We detected a slow network and loaded a static map.
Tap here to enable the interactive map.