Let us take the stress out of moving home.
Self-storage during a house move
They say moving house can be one of the most stressful things you’ll ever do. So let the team at Shurgard lend a helping hand. We can help you store your furniture and household goods during your move.
When self storage can help during your house move
- Decluttering: giving an impression of more space can make your property easier to sell.
- Space to sort: move out things that you’re unlikely to need on a day-to-day basis to avoid piles of boxes stacked up.
- Downsizing: if you are moving into a smaller property but still want to keep some of your possessions then keeping them in storage makes sense.
- Moving in together: if you’ve got 2 of everything, it can be helpful to store some of your belongings while you work out what you both need and like.
- Waiting for the perfect property: if you’ve sold your home but not yet found the next one, self-storage can be a short-term solution. Take only what you need and leave everything else packed up for the final move.
How Shurgard can help you
- Choose the unit size you need - whether you need to store a few boxes or the contents of your whole house, you can find a unit that’s right.
- Get advice from experts - talk to us if you need help choosing your unit, as you’ll probably need a smaller one than you think.
- You’ll find a unit close by - we have 66 self storage facilities in or around Paris, Lyon, Marseille, Bordeaux, Nice and Lille.
- It’s easy to drop off and pick up things - you’ve got 7-days-a-week access.
- Loading and unloading is made simple - you can drive up and use a trolley to shift things around.
- You can easily get what you need to pack safely - boxes, bubble wrap and sticky tape are available on site so you can protect your belongings as you move them.
Why choose Shurgard when you’re moving home
- You can reserve online – all available units and prices are shown online, including any special offers. You can book a unit instantly on our website.
- You don’t pay a deposit – we understand that you’ve got enough to pay out for when you’re moving home.
- Security measures in place – only you have access to your unit. You get your own PIN code and all our sites have CCTV.
We detected a slow network and loaded a static map.
Tap here to enable the interactive map.