Renovating is faster and easier when there’s more space to work.
Self-storage for renovating or decorating projects
If you are renovating or redecorating your home then you could be living in chaos for weeks or months while the work is done. Why not make things simple and put some of your furniture and belongings into storage. It makes a lot of sense.
Why self-storage makes sense for home improvement projects
- Keeping your furniture and gadgets safe - so they won’t get knocked over, chipped, or damaged.
- Giving your builders space to work - it’s easy to get on with the job if there’s room to manoeuvre.
- Having space to live - as you won’t be surrounded by things removed from rooms being worked on.
- Making decorating easier - no need to keep re-arranging or covering all your belongings.
- Decluttering - so you can sort through your things and you only move back what works with your new interiors.
- Being flexible round the builders - if the builders aren’t ready for the new white goods, fitted kitchen or bathroom suite you’ve ordered, you’ve got space to keep them until they are.
How Shurgard can help you
- Store things for as long as you need: building projects can often overrun, with Shurgard you can keep stuff stored for as long or as short a time as you need.
- Take as much space as necessary: whether you are working on one room or the entire house, you can find a storage unit that’s just the right size.
- Keep access to all the things you might need 7 days a week.
- Load and unload easily: just drive up and move things in and out with one of our trolleys.
- Get the packing stuff you need: boxes, bubble wrap and sticky tape are available at all our stores.
Why choose Shurgard
There's enough to think about when you’ve got a building project so we make storage easy and straightforward.
- You can reserve online – the price of your building work may come in slightly over what you expected, but our storage won’t. You see the price, including any special offers, when you book online.
- You don’t pay a deposit – we know you’ve already got enough to pay for when you’re renovating or redecorating.
- Security measures in place – only you can access your unit. You get your own PIN code and all our sites are protected by CCTV.
We detected a slow network and loaded a static map.
Tap here to enable the interactive map.