How Shurgard solves Last Mile Delivery challenges
Fast and efficient delivery of your goods is key to maintaining customer satisfaction. Especially with the significant growth of e-commerce throughout the past years.
Build a positive customer experience by creating your own distribution network.
What is Last Mile Delivery?
Last Mile Delivery is the final step in the delivery process when your goods travel from different distribution centers to your customers and employees.
Build your own distribution network by renting several storage units nearby your customers so you can deliver your goods as efficiently as possible.
Why invest in Last Mile Delivery?
- Reduce your carbon footprint: Reduce your impact on the environment by storing your goods close to your customers and employees.
- Flexibility: Enable a more flexible delivery with several storage locations on your way. No need to turn down last-minute requests!
- Expand your business: Reach more customers by expanding your storage network.
- Save time and money: Avoid unnecessary trips, this will save you time and cut costs.
- Customer satisfaction: Meet delivery expectations and keep your customers satisfied.
Why choose Shurgard?
- Nationwide network: We have a wide network of 39 self storage facilities in Stockholm, Södertälje, Uppsala, Göteborg, Malmö, Lund, Helsingborg, Örebro, Östergötland and Västmanland.
- One for all: One contract, one invoice, one contact for all your storage units.
- 7 days a week access: You have free access to you goods, 365 days a year.
- Safe and secure self storage: With CCTV cameras, perimeter fencing, alarms and a personal access code, your goods are in good hands.
Wide range of unit sizes and types: You only pay for the space you need.
- Convenient loading and unloading: We have units on the ground floor you can access directly from your vehicle or van.
- No deposit: So one thing less to worry about.
Interested in optimizing your company's logistics?
Get in touch with our National Account Manager
+31 (0)6 86 87 22 63
We detected a slow network and loaded a static map.
Tap here to enable the interactive map.