Storage units for rent at Shurgard Handen
If you’ve ever driven road 73 (Nynäsvägen) you’ve probably already noticed our Shurgard Handen location – next to Mio furniture store. Do drop in!
- 790 self-storage units
- 9 different unit types
- Unit size ranges from 1.5 m² to 27 m²
- Some have direct access from the ground floor, others via a lift
- The ground floor has heated storage units of various sizes and a large cold storage with direct access by car
- Heated indoor drive-through – here you can drive in with your car and park to unload
- There are also units for rent in the drive-through
- Trolleys at disposal
- Large car park
- On Nynäsvägen/road 73, near Port 73 (the new shopping mall in Haninge) and next to Vegabaren, Mio Möbler and Eurostore
- By car: exit road 73 at Handen junction. Follow Gudöbroleden/road 260 towards Nynäsvägen. Take the first right after Torfastleden and you’ll see Eurostore, Mio furniture store and our location
- To get here with public transport, visit www.sl.se
To protect yourself and your possessions, you’re obliged to have an insurance policy for items you have in storage. When you sign a contract with us, we offer an affordable insurance policy that’s customised for Shurgard customers.
Depending on the value of your belongings, you pay a premium of SEK 150 per month. Most of our customers choose this insurance option.
Alternatively, you can contact the insurers who provide your home contents insurance for a quote. Policy terms vary between insurers and sometimes their cover only applies for a limited time.
Read more about how to insure your belongings while storing them with Shurgard.
Everything for a smooth move
We want your move to be as stress-free possible. That’s why our expert and dedicated staff can:
- Advise you on choosing the best storage unit for your needs – maybe you need a smaller one than you imagined
- Share tips on how to pack and store your things in the best way possible
- Offer the right moving boxes and packing supplies
- Help you if your storage needs change and you want tochange storage unit
As a member of the Federation of European Self Storage Associations – FEDESSA – we strive to be at the top of the industry standard.
That’s why professionalism is at the core of our operations: from security measures and site procedures to customer friendliness and high-quality service.