Storage units for rent at Shurgard Stockholm Årstaberg
Our Årstaberg location is on Årstalänken/Södra Länken and close to the commuter train station – easy to get to and close to the city!
- 669 self-storage units
- 9 different unit types Unit size ranges from 1 m² to 36 m²
- Some climate-controlled units
- Some have direct access from the ground floor, others via a lift
- Some units have direct vehicular access
- Indoor drive-through – handy for customers using a trailer, for example
- Covered loading area
- Trolleys at disposal
- Large car park – great for turning and reversing
- Very easy to get to, even by public transport: the location is close to the commuter train station and the bus stops right outside
- By car: take Södra Länken and exit at road 226/Årsta/Hornstull. Continue along Årstabergsvägen and turn left onto Upplagsvägen
- To get here with public transport, visit www.sl.se
Store your tools and equipment with us
Tradespeople know that their tools and equipment are essential to their business. They know it’s important to have a safe, dry and easily accessible place to store them. Storing your tools with us has many advantages:
- Keeping your equipment safe and secure – don’t take the risk of leaving your tools in your van overnight. Instead, pick them up on the way to work in the morning
- Less clutter at home – a storage unit is a better solution than leaving your tools in the hall or kitchen door
- A place for everything in your unit – this reduces the risk of damage to equipment when things get dropped
Many of our storage units have external entrances, so you can just park the car and load or unload. You also have free access to your unit, usually from 5.30am to 10.00pm.
If you need 24/7 access to your belongings, talk to the staff at your Shurgard location. Most needs can usually be met. Read more about unit access.
We at Shurgard want you to be satisfied and get the most out of your self-storage experience.
So we compiled a list of storage tips to help you along. All you need to know for successful self-storage is right here. Some things to consider:
- Map it: Make a sketch of your unit to remember where things are. Clear a path in the unit to move around easily and place your most frequently used items near the door
- Stack smart: Use all the space in the unit, right up to the ceiling. Pack the heaviest boxes at the bottom to form a stable base
- Let air circulate: Make sure there’s some air between the walls and your boxes for proper air circulation
By the way: You do know that moving boxes and packing supplies can be purchased at all our locations, don’t you? Find our whole range of packing supplies here.