Don’t let paperwork get in your way.
Get more space with self-storage.
Self-storage for archives
Every company has records and accounts that have to be kept. But this needn’t mean drowning in paperwork or paying for more office space. Instead you can put your files into self-storage and create a better working environment.
When self-storage can be of help
- Keeping the tax man and accountants happy: you need to keep many records for at least 7 years. These soon mount up. Rather than be surrounded by paperwork, keep what you use and put the rest in storage.
- Keep paperwork out of the way: create more office space by keeping your documents in storage.
- Moving to a new site: you might want to keep records safe in self-storage while moving into larger or smaller premises.
- Freeing up space if you work from home: if you work from home then space can be at a premium, put your business documents in store to stop them taking over.
- Backing-up records: keeping some back-ups documents off site may help your business to continue running smoothly.
How we can help you
- Access 7 days a week: if you are storing documents off site then you need to be able to get hold of them or file more away whenever you want.
- Archive boxes and protective covers: keep your records protected. We sell the all kinds of packaging at our locations.
- Ventilated units: if your documents are fragile or old, then choose one of our ventilated units for perfect storage conditions.
- Store papers for as long as you need: whether you want short or long term storage, we can help.
- Up or down-size whenever you want: because your records might grow or no longer be needed, we make it easy for you to move to a larger or smaller unit with no transfer fee.
Why choose Shurgard for storing business archives
Self-storage is good solution for keeping your business archives out of the way.
- You can reserve online – all available units and prices are shown online, including any special offers. You can book a unit instantly on our website.
- You don’t pay a deposit – we understand that you don’t want to add to your business costs, affecting the bottom line.
- Security measures in place – only you have access to your unit. You get your own PIN code to enter your part of the store. All our stores are protected by CCTV.
We detected a slow network and loaded a static map.
Tap here to enable the interactive map.