Make your guests feel at home.
Store your personal belongings at Shurgard.
Self-storage while hosting your home
Your children have all moved out, but you’re not ready to part with your family home yet? We can totally understand. Instead of leaving their rooms unused, more and more people choose to turn their spare rooms into a B&B.
Listing your home on AirBNB and hosting people you have never met before can be pretty exciting, but you probably won’t want your personal belongings to be in the way while the guests are there.
Why self-storage can be handy if you want to rent out your room
- Create space: move stuff that you don’t need on a day-to-day basis into storage to so you can turn your spare room into a desirable AirBNB room.
- Make your guests feel at home: let the guests feel like they are in their own space by keeping personal belongings in storage.
- Privacy and freedom: keeping your personal belongings in storage will give you the freedom to pursuit this new venture.
Find storage near you (enter postcode or location)
How Shurgard can help
- Always a storage location nearby: we have 25 self storage facilities in Berlin, Bonn, Düsseldorf, Essen, Hamburg, Cologne, Krefeld, Mönchengladbach, Munich, Mülheim and Wuppertal so if you need to pick up something you never have to go far.
- Unit sizes from 1 to 30 m²: whether you are hosting a spare room or your entire home, Shurgard can offer the unit size you need.
- Get expert advice: you can always talk to our store managers if you need help choosing the best storage option.
- Total flexibility: stay with us for as short or as long as you like, or if you want a smaller or lager unit, that’s okay too.
- Security measures in place: an individual PIN code will give you access to the facility and you alone have the key to your unit. Find out more about security at Shurgard.
We detected a slow network and loaded a static map.
Tap here to enable the interactive map.