Products taking over your home? Self-storage is the answer.
Self-storage for online sellers
With so many ways of selling things without renting premises ─ such as on online shops, on eBay, in pop-ups, on market stalls, and at car boot sales ─ self-storage could be a cost-effective solution for stock storage.
When you need self-storage
- Products taking over your home – if you are running your business from home or just using it for overflow stock, you can soon get fed up with boxes of stuff around. Claim your home back by putting your stock in storage.
- Needing to upscale for peak periods – whether it’s the Christmas rush or wedding season... make sure you’ve got the right amount of stock so you can maximise sales. Short-term self-storage can help you cater for these peak periods.
- Your business is growing fast – but you’re not ready to move just yet, keep your stock in storage instead.
Find storage near you (enter postcode or location)
How we can help you
Whether you need space to store stock for a few weeks or for much longer we can make it easy for you.
- Any size of unit – choose a unit type to fit your needs and the type of product you are selling.
- Ventilated units – if your stock needs ventilation or specific temperatures, then our ventilated units may provide the perfect conditions.
- Wanting access 7 days a week – if you want to top up your stock before an event or supply a customer who’s made a last minute request, you can. Our locations are accessible between 5.30 and 22.00, 7 days a week, 365 days a year.
- Up or down-size when you need – as your stock grows or shrinks, you can transfer to a larger unit or smaller unit with no transfer charge.
- Move stock in or out easily – some of our units have vehicle access making it easy to load and unload stock.
Why choose Shurgard for storing your stock
Shurgard self-storage is great for keeping your stock safe and accessible:
- You can reserve online – all available units and prices are shown online, including any special offers. You can book a unit instantly on our website.
- You don’t pay a deposit – we understand that you don’t want another running cost affecting the bottom line of your business.
- Your documents are safe and secure – only you have access to your unit. You get your own key and PIN code. All our units are protected by CCTV.
We detected a slow network and loaded a static map.
Tap here to enable the interactive map.