Don’t want to take your stuff home at the end of term?Self-storage is your solution.
Self-storage for students
As a student, school holiday means hauling your stuff home only to bring them back a couple of month later. You might wonder if there isn’t a better way.
It’s simple really! Store your stuff in one of our affordable lockers or small storage units. We keep your belongings safe while you enjoy your break!
5 reasons for renting a unit while studying!
- Moving into a tiny room – If your room is smaller than you thought, a storage unit near your campus can be the perfect extension of your room.
- Accumulating stuff – Do you have way more stuff than at the beginning at the year? We’ve been there! Whatever you can’t fit in your room, you store!
- Enjoying new hobbies – Being a student means trying out new hobbies or sports. And some of these equipment can take up a lot of space! So why not keep that mountain bike or canoe in storage?
- Worried about security in a shared house – You won’t always know all your housemates’ friends, so keeping some things in storage can be reassuring.
- Moving home for the summer – No need to move all your belongings out of your room every year. There is a better way! Simply store your stuff at Shurgard during the summer months.
Find storage near you (enter postcode or location)
Small storage unit sizes for students
As a student you won’t need a storage unit the size of a garage. That’s why we recommend a locker or a small unit.
Locker 1 m²
Good for storing several moving boxes
Unit 1 m²
Good for storing some smaller pieces of furniture, sport equipment and boxes
Unit 1,5 m²
Good for storing the content of a 15 m² room
Unit 2 m²
Good for storing the content of a 20 m² room
Student-friendly prices and way more!
Our storage prices match your need for flexibility and budget.
- First month’s rent is only 1 kr – that’s cheaper than a pint!
- We don’t ask for a security deposit, ever
- You get free access to your unit 7 days a week
- You can stay for as long or a short as you like
- You are the only one who has access to your storage room
- Our locations are close to campuses and easily accessible by public transport
Other things you need to know
We understand most students are on a tight budget. That’s why we keep additional costs to a minimum. What you will need to take into account:
- A one-off administration fee of 150 kr when you sign your first contract
- A unique lock and key to your unit for 149 kr which you can re-use anytime you store with us
- Insurance for your stored items starting at 150 kr a month
We detected a slow network and loaded a static map.
Tap here to enable the interactive map.