Storage units for rent at Shurgard Amsterdam Amstel
- Shurgard Amsterdam Amstel is our largest storage facility in Europe
- Located near the A10 ring, junction Amstel (S111) and Spaklerweg
- Offering over 3.400 storage units spread over 13.000 m²
- Large as well as small storage units (1 m²) available for rent
- Sufficient parking space
- Covered drive-in and goods lift
- Access for higher vans (maximum 2,8 m high)
- Self-storage for the areas: Amsterdam Oost, Oud-Zuid, Amstel and Watergraafsmeer
Temporary storage at Shurgard Amsterdam Amstel
Shurgard Amsterdam Amstel is our very largest storage facility in Europe with its main and additional building. This means we always have the right storage unit size for your needs and budget.
Our storage location, next door to Loogman Carwash, is easy to reach by car or truck.
- Coming from the A10 ring road? Take exit 11 (s111) Amsterdam-Amstel.
- Using public transport? We are a stone’s throw from Overamstel metro station and the Joan Muyskenweg bus stop is at walking distance from the store.
Store your stuff fast!
Shurgard has over 25 years' experience as a storage provider. For you, this means excellent customer service and a storage facility equipped with all the necessary amenities:
- Load and unload your belongings quickly in our covered drive-in.
- Our spacious goods lift make the transportation of your belongings to storage units upstairs easy and efficient.
- There is plenty of parking space in front of our storage facility and there is also an outdoor lift.
Range of storage units for business as well as personal storage
Our employees at Shurgard Amsterdam Amstel have extensive know-how on temporary storage for personal and professional customers. Our storage units range from 1 to 30 m² so you can always find the right storage unit for your needs.
You can access your storage unit 7 days a week, 365 days a year.
Self-storage is even easier with our high quality moving and packing supplies, including moving boxes, tape, bubble wrap and dust covers. They are available at the reception of Shurgard Amsterdam Amstel.