Self-storage for businesses
Self storage for archives
Free up valuable office space by storing your paperwork at Shurgard
Self storage for tools and equipment
Keep your tools and equipment safe and accessible whenever you need them
Self storage for online retailers
Give your online business room to grow by storing your products at Shurgard
Self storage for business stock
Consider your storage unit as a warehouse for your stock
Self storage for office move
Keep your business running smoothly during an office move
Storage size calculator
Know what to store but not the space you need?
Shurgard helps your business run smoothly with our flexibility
- Choose the storage size you need: from a few boxes to a van-load of tools and everything in between, whatever your business needs, we’ve got the right-sized storage space.
- Access when you need it: you don’t always work just 9-to-5 and neither do we. If you need to get hold of something in a hurry you can access your unit 7 days a week.
- Short and long term storage options – from moving things out for a few days while your office is redecorated to long-term stock or tool storage, you can rent a unit for as little or long as you need.
- Upsize or downsize your space whenever you need: as your business grows, you can swap your unit for a more suitable one without any transfer fee.
- Loading and unloading is easy: drive up to your unit, use our loading bays and trolleys to move your stock or equipment in or out. Some units have vehicular access.
- Multiple locations: you have the possibility to rent multiple storage units at multiple Shurgard locations. Contact our national account manager (firstname.lastname@example.org) for more information. Together you will look for a suitable solution tailored to your needs.
Why choose Shurgard
- You can reserve online – all available units and prices are shown online, including any special offers. You can book a unit instantly on our website.
- You don’t pay a deposit – we understand that you don’t want extra costs affecting your bottom line.
- Your stock, merchandise, documents or equipment are kept dry and secure – only you have access to your unit. You get your own PIN code and all our sites are protected by CCTV.
We detected a slow network and loaded a static map.
Tap here to enable the interactive map.