Storage units for rent at Shurgard Rotterdam Alexander
- Located beside Rotterdam Alexander train & metro station and Alexandrium furniture shopping mall
- Easy to reach from Terbregseplein junction and the A16 and A20 motorways
- Various storage unit sizes available form 0,5 m² to 36 m²
- Ground floor storage units also available
- Motorbike storage
- Storage space for the areas: Rotterdam Oost, Prins Alexander and Kralingen
Temporary storage at Shurgard Rotterdam Alexander
Shurgard Rotterdam Alexander has offers self-storage in 574 individual storage units, ranging from a compact 0,5 m² locker to large 36m² storage units. So whether you are looking for somewhere to store your furniture while moving house or if you need storage space for your professional equipment or business inventory, Shurgard has the space you need.
Easy to reach
Shurgard Rotterdam Alexander on Tinstraat is only a few minutes from the A20 or A16 motorways. If you are coming on from a different direction, Tinstraat runs parallel to Prins Alexanderlaan.
By public transport, our facility is only a few minutes’ walk from Rotterdam Alexander station.
Our location is also ideal for inhabitants of Kralingse Bos, Krimpen aan den IJssel, Terbregge, Lansingerland, Berkel en Rodenrijs and Bergschenhoek.
Easy and efficient self-storage
Our building is designed especially for self-storage so that you can always reach your unit quickly and easily:
- There is ample parking at our premise and there is enough room to turn a vehicle with a fully loaded trailer.
- You can also drive your vehicle into the building via our drive-through to unload inside.
- Use our trolleys to move your belongings to your storage unit.
- If your storage unit is on the upper floor, use our goods lift to bring your belongings upstairs.
We also offer storage units on the ground floor with street access, where you can park in front of the door to load and unload.
Security measures in place
- Our Rotterdam Alexander facility is equipped with 24 hour CCTV monitoring.
- You can only access the premises using your personal PIN codes. This code is also required to operate the lift that bring you only to the floor where your storage unit is located.
- You are the only one with a key to the lock on your own personal unit.
You can access your storage unit 7 days a week, 365 days a year.